Meet Kevin

Hi, I'm Kevin

I want to help you live the life you're looking forward to

Although I've served as an independent financial advisor for over 30 years, I've never lost the joy that comes with helping each client take control of their money and feel accomplished when they create a strong plan to achieve their vision of the future. I enjoy building and managing portfolios as well as getting to know my clients on a personal level, so I can understand their situation and help them select the best services. In 2013, I transferred my securities registration to First Heartland Capital, Inc., which gives my clients even more freedom and flexibility.

I have been married for over thirty years to my wife, Sheila, and I have two grown children as well as two grandchildren. In my free time, I enjoy biking and travel. I'm an active member of my community, serving as the President of the Brentwood Noon Day Optimists, twice. I am also a charter member of the St. Mary Magdalen Knights of Columbus, holding an officer position every year but one.

[Work With Kevin]