Personal Services

Anything Can Happen Tomorrow.
Be Prepared Today.

Whether you know exactly where you want to be in life, or if you just know you'd like to be comfortable, it's important to create a plan early on so you can start investing and saving. And no matter where you stand financially, we can work together to take control of your future.

We'll start by taking a look at your current situation - this is where the real "aha" moments happen - to get a feel for where you stand now and where you'd like to be. Then, we'll establish 2 or 3 goals upfront that will help get you there.

However, these goals aren't set in stone. You never know when a major life event - like a new member of the family, a promotion, or an inheritance - will shift your priorities.

And when things change, as they always do, I will be here to support you and your financial vision. I enjoy getting to know my clients on a personal level so that I can give you the same advice that I'd give myself, in straight, plain English.

How Can My Money Work For Me?

If your money is simply sitting in a bank account, you're doing yourself a disservice. We'll work together to understand your investment options by looking at how much risk you're willing to take on and by building a portfolio that specifically fits your needs. And while you're off doing the things you love, I'll have an eye on your money and keep you informed of any changes.

[Make Investing Easier]

When Can I Spend More Time With
the People and Things I Love?

Whether it's traveling the world or spending more time with friends and family, planning for your retirement should be a priority. We can work together to determine the best way to invest in your employer's 401K plan, or, if you don't have one, explore alternative investment options so that you can break away from your 9-5 sooner rather than later.

[Reach Retirement Faster]

What If Something Goes Wrong?

No matter how much we plan ahead, the future is nothing if not uncertain. Anything can happen. But planning for the worst and hoping for the best is a great strategy to meet misfortune head on. We'll work together to prepare for the unexpected with long-term insurance, life insurance, and disability income insurance options so your family is safe, no matter what tomorrow brings.

[Be Ready for Anything]